Happy Valentine’s Day! To adequately spoil yourself silly today, this is the perfect place to start:
1. Wine Country Organics, eco friendly, toxin free lip rouge and lip balm. They use ingredients so clean it’ll make you blush!
2. Korres, Wild Rose compact powder. I use this as a finishing powder and love it for it’s travel-ability factor.
3. Scotch Naturals, toxin free, vegan nail polish. Need I say more? Stay tuned for a video review coming soon!
4. Perfect Organics, vanilla lip balm. Put your xoxo’s to use.
5. Weleda, Skin Food ultra moisturizing cream. Your parched skin be quenched and your cuticles will thank you.
6. Thorne Organics, Manuka Therapy facial moisturizer. Thick and luxurious cream perfect for night time moisture. Give it a chance to soak in do its thang.
7. Korres, Wild Rose mineral foundation. A foundation that provides buildable coverage to your liking. I think it works best after moisturizing your skin.
8. Revolution Organics, Freedom Glow beauty balm. I recently started using this and LOVE it! It adds a dewy glow to my cheeks that can’t be beat. You’ll be cuter than a minx!
And since it is the day of love, I have something special for all of you: a giveaway! The lovely prize: Thorne Organics Manuka Therapy Cream and a Thorne Organics Clay&Honey Skin Care Bar!
- ‘LIKE’ Simple Medicine on Facebook.
- Follow my blog by email [in the upper right corner].
- Leave a comment here letting me know what your favorite Guilt Free Glam item is.
- Follow me on twitter, and retweet the giveaway for an additional entry.
Winner will be drawn via random.org and announced here on Tuesday February 21, 2012.
If you like what you see, follow my Guilt Free Glam board on Pinterest, here.