I’m no expert on Raw Foods.
But I consider myself an expert on delicious foods. And this, my friends, is delicious.
Raw, Chocolate Milkshake:
- 2 tablespoons of organic, raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 medium sized, frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener (agave, maple syrup or raw honey)
- 1 cup of cold water
- 5-6 ice cubes
- a pinch of sea salt
- Start by grinding up the cacao nibs in the blender. Once they have achieved a powder like consistency, add the chia seeds and grind them up just a little bit more.
- Add 1 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of sweetener and continue to blend.
- Add pinch of sea salt.
- Add 2 bananas.
- Add as much ice as you’d like – I went with 5 ice cubes
And enjoy the magic that is this chocolate milkshake.
Happy Finals Week!